# ext2 Disk Image Mounter
for Apollia's Puppy Linux Setup Kit (APSK)
by Apollia - [https://apollia.com/](https://apollia.com/)
<br>Note, April 7, 2018: Finally noticed that the Busybox version of the "losetup" command only shows the first 63 characters of a disk image file's path.
Fortunately, at least Lighthouse 64 Puppy Linux 6.02 Beta 2 has the "losetup-FULL" command, which doesn't have that problem!
So, this app now only uses "losetup-FULL" instead of "losetup".
<br>Note, April 4, 2018: Still very incomplete, but currently, it can writably mount ext2 disk image files at /apmnt/diskimage1, /apmnt/diskimage2, etc.
And the dragdrop GUI interface works.
The Desc and Usage files are probably mostly complete, and explain what this is _supposed_ to do.
To unmount ext2 disk images, go to the /apmnt/ folder with the Rox-Filer file manager, right-click on the mountpoint folder, and choose "Unmount" from the menu that appears.
To easily make new, empty ext2 disk images, you can use:
<br>Things that still aren't done include:
* This readme
* Numerous command line options.
* The ability to specify a mountpoint anywhere (within reason).
* The ability to name a mountpoint folder inside /apmnt/.
* The ability to choose a disk image slot number (as in /apmnt/diskimage[slot number]).
* There needs to be 2 drag/drop scripts - one to mount disk images read-only, and the other to mount them writably.
* Probably other things.
Thanks to Paomedia for the nice water drop icon!
And thanks to IconArchive.com - [http://iconarchive.com/](http://iconarchive.com/) - for making it so easy to find that icon: